Tuesday 17 January 2012

The Tuesday Lowdown


At the risk of blatant plagiarism, I must credit this mini-idea to Amber at She Sure is Sketchy; fab blog, busy talented woman. go and take a look. Then come back and realise that this is my on the fly version of her New York minutes.


  • Watching: Boston Legal...from the start.
  • Reading: Game of Thrones and Kirsty's Crafty Home book.
  • Listening to: Phamie Gow and feeling all romantic
  • Drawing: Super Heroes
  • Eating: Thornton's chocolates from a plastic tub that is specifically designed to silently will me to eat more
  • Learning: How to navigate skilfully around my newly-inherited AppleMac
  • Coveting: The stamina of the lady who runs the work out DVD I bought - well the chocs aren't going to help that now are they?
  • Saving for: the tax bill...
  • Quoting: Nothing worth having ever came easy
  • Planning: Birthday adventures for James


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...